}

Monday, April 18, 2016

The Future Belongs...

Hello friends - I have just come back from teaching two Spellbinders Workshops in Sydney - a fabulous time and it has to be said - the Amazing Paper Grace Collection by licensed Designer Becca Feeken were so popular - I believe all stock was sold out and a lot of pre-ordering was done!!


On arriving home I just had to create something - to unwind (wink:wink) and used the Ripple single sided em-bossing folder on some patterned paper from my stash - I love embossing patterned paper - to be honest it certainly improves those papers we just had to have and have never ever used because they are now 'ugly' (in my opinion) LOL!  I love the retro repeat pattern of the 70s. I have then used a white Gel Pen to colour the debossed area and am very happy with the overall effect. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and so very true!!

 Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner and 3D Foam Squares have been used on this card and the bling is from  Want2Scrap.

This card is linked to the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Recycled materials
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Di's Digis Designs - Embossing 
Little Claire's - spring colours 
Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers - e for embossing 
A Beautiful Mess - Anything Goes
 Crafting-With-Friends Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Spring

Take care friends - thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting

13 comments:

  1. Sweet Card. Very beautiful colours. I love it. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda! I love the pretty soft colours, the embossed pattern and the pretty wee butterfly! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for E is for Embossing (and Edna!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your card Linda and you have certainly given me food for thought although I have embossed patterned paper I had never thought of using my gel pens on them. I am off to try it out.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunner Linda - love what you have done with the paper and embossing. The butterfly is the perfect accent
    Blessings
    Maxine
    Thank you for your prayers for DH - he is more stable now, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. I love colors and papers. Thanks for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! You certainly made that patterned paper shine with the embossing. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love how you embossed the patterned paper and highlighted some areas. thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the E is for Embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning! That embossed background looks so effective!
    Thanks so much for joining in at Di's Digis!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda..Love the idea of embossing the pattern paper..Thank you for joining us at A Beautiful Mess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really prefer gesso to fixing aged patterned paper to embossing folders ;) but we can use both together. Your card turned out gorgeously. Thank you for playing along in the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers'' "E is for Embossing challenge."

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful Linda!! Love your butterfly. Thanks for joining our springtime challenge at Imagine That's Creative Playground.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful creation it looks amazing, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply Beautiful! Thanks for joining us over at the Sisterhood for Snarky Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}