}

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Spellbinders Workshops

One of my roles as the Spellbinders International Ambassador for Australia is to teach and educate through demonstrations and Workshops at Craft Stores - both local and interstate.  This is a role I am proud of and love to do - firstly I get to use the most amazing products and secondly I get to meet and work with so many wonderful people...creative people are always so amazing and inspiring.


This weekend I visited Fantasia Scrapbooking and Stamps in Bella Vista, Sydney NSW.  Such a lovely large store and a pleasure to be in.  I have been visiting this particular store for a number of years.  Some of the ladies come to every Workshop without knowing what I am teaching - others are first timers.  The creativeness flows and each person adds their own 'flavour' to their projects - I love that - we can all be given the same products but it is not often we create 'works of the heart' that are the same.


I do like to get group photos and am always amazed at how many of the ladies disappear when the camera comes out - but these ladies were game - others - not so much! LOL!



I run two different Workshops one in the morning and another in the afternoon - with not a lot of time between,  The morning Workshop had a Nostalgic Christmas theme - using some of the new Holiday Dies.  The paper for these cards is from Kaisercraft.


The second Workshop was all about 'Shabby Chic' and we created 3 cards using a lot a big variety of  Dies.  I also use a variety of other products - Imagine Crafts ‘featuring’ Tsukineko; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3LWant2Scrap bling.  


The lovely owner of Fantasia - Julie and myself.


Looking for a Spellbinders Die - I believe you may find it here


Demonstrating Spellbinders Dies


Some of the ladies that have attended the Workshops.

If you would like a Workshop in your local Craft Store, please leave a comment for me here and we will go from there - imagine the fun we would have! 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}