}

Monday, January 12, 2015

Spellbinders and CHA

Hello friends - I have been caught up with CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) has been on in Las Angeles USA.  It is a HUGE and amazing event in the Creative word, companies prepare all year round for it - and so many new products are revealed - imagine being there - it is definitely on my Bucket List!!  These amazing ladies make it happen - along with an amazing #teamspellbinders creww.



 For those of you who are not on facebook - I have 'lifted' these photos from Spellbinders to share with you! 


While we were in Phoenix we were privileged to have a 'sneak peek' at the Booth while it was in the beginning stages - and it was fabulous then - as you can see below!!  Can you believe this all gets built in the Warehouse, then pulled apart and packed into crates and shipped to CHA to be reassembled - a HUGE job!!  



No surprises really that Spellbinders won Peoples Choice Best Booth at CHA!!  Woohoo Spellbinders!!  Enjoy the photos below....













The new releases are more than exciting - and I will be sharing them with you as I am able -  I hope you are as excited as I am!

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to see you have been!  I will be back tomorrow with a project to share and would love to see YOU here!

God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I'm savouring the excitement from afar too!!!
    Sure hope you get to join them at a CHA event soon Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why you would want that on your bucket list :-) I just put it on mine too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lidna,stunning card,love the photo,ang great news about your leg.I am also a Diabetic.
    Hugs from Ireland,we are covered with snow.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for CHA.. wish I had seen you to take a picture together.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}