}

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Prima Pocket Card

Prima Marketing Flowers are known for it's beautiful flowers and products - I can't get enough of them - but I imagine you are the same! LOL!



I have used Prima papers and flowers to create this Triple Pocket Card - those tags give more room to embellish - and I love that!


Each Tag is unique and can be used as gift tags or added to a card, or kept as a set - for me, I would find it hard to break em up - but I am like that!  Can you see the postage stamp I have used on one of the tags - it is adorable, I just had to use it.


I have used Silhouette Spellbinders® Shapeabilities, along with Wrought Iron Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™  on the tags, my Dies have been cut using the Grand Calibur® Machine.  the bling is from Want2Scrap.   I have also used  Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares for dimension ,and E-Z Runner on this card.




This card is for the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - M Let's Be Girly and Use a Die Cut or Punch
My Besties Norge - Shabby Chic
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
The Vintage Challenge - Use at least 2 different pattern papers
Simply Create Too - Shop In your own craftroom
It's All About the Vintage - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - anything goes
Crafty Creations - Brads, Buttons or bows 
Creative Moments - Anything goes/ Celebration
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Die Cutting and/or Punching

 Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! 

{{{Hugs}}}
 
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely 'fold' to the base of your tag set Linda, and a beautiful set it is too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, what a beautiful project I see here. I stopped by because Mary H introduced you on her blog as her new follower. I see here that you live in Canberra my aunt lived there too. I say lived because she was with us visiting the family in Belgium when she on her return to Australia was brutally blown out of the sky with flight MH17. I have a blog post with a picture of her. She already lived for 25 year in Australia and she loved her new home. Sending you crafty greetings from Belgium, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at It's all about the Vintage
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, what a lovely card here.
    So sweet of you to join us at Vintage Utfordring, but I'm sorry to tell you that our challenge this time is "Use Lace". You are very welcome to make another project for the challenge.

    Jytte, DT Vintage Utfordring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda fantastic, great job, love how the trip card works...awesome and thanks for sharing with us at One Crazy Stamper. Great job!

    Leanne DT@OCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome project- I love every single detail! :) Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Crafty Cardmakers and more "Cut It Out" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Lost Coast Designs
    Crafty Cardmakers and more

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous pocket card! I love the vintage feel and colour palette is dreamy! Very creative!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Cut It Out' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely romantic card with great embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'brads, buttons or bows' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges' and please come back again on Wednesday to see who is the winner.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great details and a lovely vintage finish. Thanks for joining us at It's all about the vintage and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Vintage and Beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}