}

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Art is You Retreats Inspired - Mixed Media Canvas

I am excited to sharing a Mixed Media Canvas that I created the a few nights ago while chilling in The Studio.  I have been so inspired by the Art is You Australian Mixed Media Roadshow and the amazing artists that were there...so I decided to make a start...
 

I have used images from Dina Wakley, Darkroom Door, KaiserCraft, along with Spellbinders Dies, Prima Marketing Flowers and wooden embellishment, Want2Scrap bling and stencil, Faber Castell Gelatos and Cosmo Cricket Washi Tape.  To add the list there are Bezels and Ice Resin, recycled buttons and metal embellishments...the butterfly is from a serviette - as you can see lots of gorgeous product.



 
This project is linked to the following challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - At least One Flower
Lunagirl Moonbeams - Put a Bird on It
Not Just CardsAlways Anything Goes
Hobbycutz - Not a Card
Artbymiran Challenge Anything Goes
Stempelsonnen Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! 
{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful -- I love all the different elements you used. I especially like the buttons and bezels and metal elements that you included! They are nice with the bright colors, give a three-dimensional effect. Thanks so much for joining in my Put A Bird On It challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! -- Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super hun great detail and colours bless you for playing at not just cards this week hope to see you again hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - love this , such depth and colour and detail and, and, and... everything!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sensational Linda. I love this. The layers, the colors, the details. All amazing. Mixed media becomes you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous lawyers of color and design! thank you for playing with our bird challenge at lunagirl moonbeams. xo from DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Thanks for joining in the ABM challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}