}

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Vintage Doily

Hello Blog Friends, I hope you have had/are having a wonderful weekend.  Mine has been a cold one and is quickly coming to an end, but I could not let Sunday finish without sharing a very quick post with you.



I am 'in love' with the new Doily Art Celebra’tions™ 3D embossing folder designed by Richard Garay for Spellbinders.  It has been embossed using the Grand Calibur® and sponged using

IMAGINECrafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink in Teal Zeal.

The flower has been created using the  Rosette Blooms from Spellbinders® Celebra’tions™ Line by Richard Garay .  The paper is from Authentique™ Paper.
   Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner have been used on this card.  The gorgeous bling is from from  Want2Scrap.

 



This card is linked to the following challenges: 
Alphabet Challenge - L for Lace (faux lace doily)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girlz challenges - Anything Goes  
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything goes
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning - love the detailed texture and blended colours going on there Linda.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the texture of this card-great job. Thanks for joining Penny's ATG challenge this week-see you Wednesday for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Now I'm in love with the folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, Linda. Awesome colors.

    Thanks for joining our lace challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautfiful card! The lace doily is fantastic - I love the way you inked it. I think I need that folder. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew this new 'Celebraton' line had potential, but you just maximized it for me. Got to have that folder. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}