}

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Buttons and Roses

Hello Blog friends - it is always lovely to know that you have visited - I appreciate each and every one of you  - just wanted to make sure you know!! 




Today's card is created using a the Ornamental Iron Spellbinders® M-Bossabilities™ folder along with some buttons from my stash, a paper rose and Want2Scrap© pearls.



I have used the Faux Letterpress Technique  with IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®  Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink  in Rose Bud - how pretty is that pink - love it!  You can see my Tutorial for this technique by clicking HERE .






I have finished off with a Polka Dot ribbon that has been in my stash for a very long time - nice to see it finally used!  Love that feeling.  I have used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ - E-Z Adhesive Runner to adhere the M-Bossed card to the card base and finished off the corners with a Corner Rounder.




This card is for the following challenges: 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/optional Twist -Create a Calendar.
 Robyn`s Fetish - Must have a bow 
The Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge -  Anything Goes   
Craftitude - Button Up
  Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! 
{{{hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Wow - stunning - this is so dramatic and yet relatively easy to make.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking, love the spotted ribbon. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, thanks so much for joining us over at Craftitude
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}