}

Friday, May 3, 2013

Want2Scrap - Heartfelt for you

I am sharing a card I created for the Want2Scrap© Blog - you can see the full details HERE.

 



I have used the Bella Rose Lattice Background from  Heartfelt Creations™ colouring it using  IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Markers.  The image has been hand cut at an angle to create the pocket.


 

 I have also used Ironwork Accents Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities®, along with the Classic Rectangles LG and Labels Twenty-Nine  Spellbinders™ Nestabilities®.  All Dies have been cut using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine.
 
 


 The Tag is created using the leftover portion of the image, it has been adhered to the Classic Rectangles LG.






 

  
The front of the card has been cut using the A2 Bracket Borders One Spellbinders™ Borderabilities® adding a decorative edge and the sentiment is from SRM Stickers
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! 
 
{{{hugs}} 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this Linda - the bright colours and that bold green is fabulous!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.
    Have a nice weeekend.

    Jana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}