}

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stepping Out in Style with Want2Scrap

It has been said that a girl can never have too many shoes - I guess that depends on who the girl is.....




I can not create enough of these gorgeous shoes - especially when they are adorned with Want2Scrap© bling.

The template is designed by my dear friend Laura Kirste and I am so blessed she lets me use it!  I have stamped the shoe using some retired images also designed by Laura, using Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Inks




I added  Want2Scrap© - Beautiful Bling Strips - Black Wave Rhinestones/Silver around the edges - it just called out to be part of this shoe! 




What is more beautiful than bling and roses - not much in my opinion (LOL) add to that a gorgeous Want2Scrap©  - Swirls Finesse - Black Rhinestones
peeking out across the toes



You can see the full details on HERE on the Want2Scrap Blog


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! 
{{{hugs}}

5 comments:

  1. beautiful, does it come in a size 7 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible 3D project! beautiful shoe, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! My feet are screaming for these! Gorgeous work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Linda - your colours are radiant and the bling such a great contrast.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Shoe and colors Linda..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}