}

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Spellbinders Trip to Australia

As some of you will know, I have spent the last few days with Stacey Caron and Kim Hupke from Spellbinders Paper Arts at the DownUnder Direct Event for Retailers.
 
 
 
 
What a time we had - every state in Australia was represented
 
 
 
 
Grand Calibur's were out by the dozens - a very impressive sight
 
 


Even got to meet some crafting friends, Iwona Palamountain
 
 
 
 
and of course a little bit of excitement over my cards being published in this months issue of Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft Magazine...
 
There are a lot more photos to be shared, I am sure some will be shared over at Spellbinders - I just thought you would like a little Sneak Peek!!
 
The time went to fast - but there is so much planned for us here in the Southern Hemisphere - we love our Spellbinders - both product and people!!  Just quietly I am missing these ladies today...a little bit of withdrawal perhaps! LOL!  Thank you Stacey and Kim for such a wonderful time and a mind blowing opportunity - I still have to shake my head in amazement at where this crafting journey is taking me - an obsessed cardmaker in my 'little corner of the world!!'
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}
 

5 comments:

  1. Would be looking forward to this month's issue. Good Luck to you Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos Linda. I am sooooo Jealous.. I will be looking for your card in the Magazine..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had such a great time!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda I am so happy for you that you went on this trip and WOW congrats on your card being in the Magazine
    Smiles from Ireland
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. It looks like it was a blast. Congratulations again on having 4 cards in the magazine. That's amazing! But then...so are you! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}