}

Monday, August 13, 2012

Christmas Birds

I am going to be visiting Melbourne next month and it got me thinking about the gorgeous Christmas Shop they have there.  I love this set of Christmas Birds my husband brought me when we were there for a wonderful few days last year.

 
Each bird is beautiful in it's own unique way....




the warm colours



Pearlescent shimmer


sweet little faces

and did I say shimmer - I can nearly hear them singing now!

I have been looking around our home and have so many favourite things, I thought it was time I shared one or two - these birds were my inspiration for my card on yesterday's post - if you didn't see it you can click HERE.

Before I go...did you know that Paper Crafting is not the only creative thing I do.....I have tried my hand at a number of things will be sharing some of them here in the next little while....got you wondering!? LOL!

{{{hugs}}}

2 comments:

  1. Darling birds! I see why you adore them, me too! I pinned them to my "Birds" board for future inspiration. Looking forward to seeing what you're going to share tomorrow!

    Love 'n hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a tease, Linda - I know paper craft is your forte, but now I am hanging out to know what else :-). love your birds and I can see how they could inspire you.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}