}

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Guest Designer Sneak Peek


I am excited to be the Guest Designer for The Craft Queen this month - here is a little sneak peek of the May Kit which will be posted today and you will be able to see it here!!

I love the opportunity to work with Nicole, who I met at the Canberra Quilt and Craft Fair - I am sure I wore a track to her booth - they carry the most divine goodies - make sure you pop over and check them out!   I will have a number of posts during May using the gorgeous lace, ribbon, papers and embellishments from The Craft Queen.
{{{hugs}}}

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}