}

Saturday, April 7, 2012

PB Sunshine Garden

I am taking a break from Easter cards to day to share a 'sunny' card with you!  I have had this Penny Black image for a long time but have finally managed to fit in some 'colouring therapy' and get a few cards created!

This is such a fun image and just had to be coloured in summer colours - I am surprised at how much I am enjoying yellow - it used to 'skeer' me but I am finding the more I use it, the more I am loving it - funny that! LOL!

The image has been cut using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine and the Postage Stamps Nestibilities.  One of the Fancy Tags Three Dies has been cut out and cut in half and added to each end of the image, to create a frame....I am loving this look!


This card is for the follwing challenges:
Bloggers -To "Die" For
Fairy Fun Fridays - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers 
Crafty Creations - Spring  
Divas by Design - anything goes
 Waste Not Wednesday - always "use your forgotten stuff" (Paper and image)
Sparkles Forum Challenges - Mother's Day or Spring
Through the Craftroom Door - Spring is in the Air

The sentiment is from the retired Layers of Color Sentimental Banners clear art stamp set, designed by NinaB Designs and the DP is some Stampin' Up! paper from my stash.....a very easy card but I love how the Spellbinders Die Templates and the Penny Black image bring it all together so well!

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! I hope you are all having a blessed Easter weekend, taking the time to celebrate the real reason for Easter!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

12 comments:

  1. love this Linda - it is so cheerful :-)
    Easter blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Beautiful Linda.. Happy Easter..Hugs Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!

    thank you for joining in the fun with us at SMC for our ” Mothers day/Spring ” challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon
    Good luck in the draw

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with Flowers for our challenge this week. Your card is lovely, bright and cheery.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4CCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda!!! I love the pearls and the beautiful die you used behind the image. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice, thanks for playing our Flowers Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty Linda - love the faux postage die! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh Linda I love your sunny bright card just what we need in the UK
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet and beautiful, and thanks for joining the fairies this week at Prairie Fairy Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Diva's

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you are a master at uncommon color combinations! This is fabulous, Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those flowers and that postage die is very cool! Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}