}

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Filigree Easter Egg

For some unknown reason this post did not happen - so I am reposting it now.  I will be back later today with my first Savvy Saturday Video Tutorial for Spellbinders Paper Arts.


Easter is fast approaching and we celebrate in many ways!  I had a lot of fun creating this Filigree Easter Egg card - you can see all of the details on my Tutorial at Spellbinders Paper Arts. I would love to see you there!

I hope you are having a great week!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful egg card Linda. I will have to rush home from work early in the morning to see your first video..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow, wow, this is a beautiful filigree egg...I love the paper detail and the gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My, what talent, what beauty you've created, Linda!! You are such an inspiration! Fabulous start to your Spellbinder career and rock star future!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}