}

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Scrapbooking Havens Guest Designer - The Story of Rinaldo

I am excited to be one of the Guest Designers over at Scrapbooking Haven this month


I was inspired by Amy's January Sketch and could not wait to play along with the February Challenge - it was the kick start I needed!


Amy sent me some gorgeous DP to play with divine lace, ribbon and flowers - yes I know, it is a tough job but someone has to do it! LOL!


My layout is a masculine one, so I was careful not to add too much lace and any flowers - but this is the only one - the other projects you will see during the month of February will be 'fully loaded!' LOL!


I have used Stampin' Up! Rubons and old vintage buttons from my stash


adding a border using the Layers of Color Belle Brocade art stencil


You can see some of the lace trim that is available at The Scrapbooking Haven, neatly tucked away behind the photo, I love the effect this has added and still stayed masculine!

Bold patterned paper is fun to create with - you can see the gorgeous range that Amy has at Scrapbooking Haven.

You can see one of my other layouts here - I am sure you will be inspired by the February Sketch while you are there!

This project is for the following challenges:
Divas by Design - anything goes
Anything Goes Challenge - To The One I love
Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - People Who Need People
Crafty Boots - Something Inspired by a Song Title (Love Story)
Creative Stamp FriendsOld-Fashioned or Antique
Heart Song Inspirations -Buttons and/or Brads
Hooked on Crafts - Something Bright
My Craft Spot - Anything Goes
 Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes  

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Product Partner

You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP  and  have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!
Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!!  Your encouragement is such a blessing for me  - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Linda - so this was one of the 'secret' projects - I love it - it is so Rinaldo!! And that lace is to die for - love how you have used it!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout you have created Linda. The richness of your colour appeals too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this one brilliant layout,you have created love the detail bless you for playing at anything goes this week,love cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a great project! The details are fantastic. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout, it manages to be very masculine even with the lace trim - and your buttons are great.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout!!! Thanks for joining us on Creative Stamp Friends.
    hugs
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic page, great layout and love all the detail...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful elements you've added to a masculine page! Very nice!

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout,love how you incorporated the lace.
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    http://jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab layout. Thanks for playing at Divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great LO! I love the papers and the vintage camera image. Thanks for entering your project in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}