}

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Boundless

It is something quick and easy today - some days are like that! LOL!


I have used an image from Stamp It, that I have had for a long time,


Over stamping with a sentiment that I love and have not used very much - another reason why sorting out is a good thing!


Adding a border from the Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents Die, this Die has been cut with the Spllbinders Grand Calibur - I would be lost without my Dies and Grand Calibur - what did I do without them - well actually I remember drawing around a Baked Bean can and cutting it out by hand....How things have changed! LOL!

Some tearing and sponging, light layering and of course ...pearls....the card is complete!!

This card is for the following challenges:
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Squigglefly - Spring is in the Air
Nettie G's Digital Gems - Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}

11 comments:

  1. You might think it's quick and easy hun, I think it's beautiful. What a fab sentiment. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card my friend - love the way you have combined the images and then echoed the colours in the dp.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the sentiment and the colours! Completely agree with the dies and being lost without them hehe! Beautiful card, so glad I saw this at MIM!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Your inking is fantastic. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This monochromatic card is completely stunning. I love the tearing, the inking, the amazing sentiment and of course, the pearls! You've created a gorgeous card here. :)

    Thank you for sharing in our linky party at Make It Monday.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! thanks for joining our Squigglefly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sentiment is so true and the butterfly stamp is beautiful. Quick and easy seems to be a good thing:-) I really like this card (saw it at MIM's).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your torn edges and the verse is wonderful! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge. Please play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simple elegance of this beautiful card, Linda! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quick and Easy - it's awesome! Thanks for entering your beautiful card in our Showcase Challenge at Nettie G's Digital Gems Challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    NGDG DT Lead & Challenge Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}