}

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LOC Holly Angel and WINNER and more

What an amazing time it has been with the Layers of Color Christmas Collection Blog Hop!  Thank you all for visiting and your lovely comments - it seems that you love these new release sets as much as we do!


Each Designer is giving away the Holly Angel cling art stamp - keep scrolling down to see who is the Random Winner of my giveaway.


The winner of the Holly Angel cling art stamp that I am giving away is


Rosemary said...
wowee...your little piece of cake is AMAZING!! gorgeous projects...
September 20 12:11AM

Rosemary can you please contact me with your address and phone number so we can get your Holly Angel sent out to you.  If I do not hear from Rosemary in 48 hours I will pick another winner!! 

While you are here I thought I would show you a card created using the Christmas Blessing art stamp set - this set is beautiful and makes the loveliest Christmas cards.


It seems as though I am using a lot of nontraditional colours with these images - but I love the way they are so versatile - traditional of non traditional they are divine!


Spellbinders Labels  One has been used to cut this image, it has been cut with the Grand Calibur.

a Tim Holtz Flourish has been added, along with some braid, lace and some mulberry flowers.

These cards are for the following challenges:
Crafty Boots - Wings - card 1
 Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Punches/Dies
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Shapes and/or Die Cuts
 Corrosive Challenges - Punches and/or Dies
 Gingerloft - Vintage or Distressed 
2 Sisters -  Lets get Sentimental
Sugar Creek HollowFancy Borders - card 1
One Stop Craft - Girly 
You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Product Partner.
You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP and have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!
Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner. How lovely. I am sure you will just love using your new stamp!
    Sandra nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda I love your card - the colours are fabulous!! (traditional or not!!). The lace and flourish are lovely details.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum!! This card puts 'visions of sugar plums' dancing in my head! This is very, very lovely. Classy Victorian style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda I love the richness of your Christmas Blessings card. It has such old world charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeousness. . .love them both. from the clever use of the die and the elegance lusciousness of the roses and flourishes. Such beauty. Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}