}

Thursday, January 27, 2011

March of the Snowman Winner

I am thrilled to be giving away the Layers of Color



, as part of the March of the Snowman Blog Hop to

#41
bernietom47 said...
Happy Australia Day! Praying for your country's recovery.
Love your card, the embossed acetate is a perfect touch.
Blessings Bernie

January 27, 2011 5:42 AM 

Congratulations Bernie - please send me an email with your details within 48 hours so Laura from Layers of Colour can get your CANDY out to you ASAP!!!  Otherwise I will have to redraw!!

Thank you all for your lovely comments - you made my day - what fun this Blog Hop has been - I can't wait until next year!  God bless you!
{{{{hugs}}}

1 comment:

  1. Oh Linda I am thrilled to have won this lovely stamp set. Sadly this computer isn't set up properly so the link to your e mail isn’t working. If possible could you e mail me at bernietom47@yahoo.com for my snail mail info. If this isn’t acceptable please draw another name.
    Blessings
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}