}

Friday, September 24, 2010

LOC FAF Our Stronghold

Thank you for stopping by today - Friday means it is Faith Art Friday at Layers of Color.  This week I have made a card using the Layers of Color Backyard Birds and Touch of Elegance Clear Art Stamps

Today I am sharing some scripture verses with you, they speak for themselves

The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble;
 and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Nahum 1:7


 And call upon me in the day of trouble:
 I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Psalm 50:15

 For thou hast been a shelter for me,
and a strong tower from the enemy.
 Psalm 61:3



 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
 shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.
 Psalm 91:1-2

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered.  You are invited to join us on our SNR Group where there is lots of fun and chatter (No surprises there I know! LOL)  There are also discounts and previews that are exclusive for the Group Members - come and join us!!

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me today, I love know you have been and appreciate the comments and encouragement you leave me - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

5 comments:

  1. Oh Linda a Beautiful card and Beautiful verses. I needed to be reminded today...Glad I popped over to your blog. Enjoy the school holidays. Hope to see you on the 5th Oct at Anne's!!!Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super amazing creation, Linda! I know I say that about all your cards, but this one really rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful creation, and love this verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have stamped and then embossed your main page - very innovative!!
    Thanks for the inspirational verses too.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! You color LOC birds so beautifully, Linda. I look forward to your FAF creations and verses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}