}

Monday, September 27, 2010

FTTC85 Flying the Flag

I am just making it for this weeks Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, it has been so long since I have played and I was determined to make it - phew!!  This weeks challenge is to make a celebration card and what better celebration is there than a birthday!!


I have used the Flag Iris image that I stamped off from my friend Michelle's stamps - thanks Michelle!!  I coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and sponged around the edges with True Thyme, layering onto purple card stock.

The DP has been embossed with the SU Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, sponged around and distressed. The panel with the image has been popped up onto the embossed DP with foam tape.  A panel of lace has been added and a Flourishes sentiment, finishing off with the purple gems either side of the sentiment!

Now for the next xhallenge - to get this posted before the challenge ends...LOL!

Thank you for taking the time to visit today and for your lovely comments - you make my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Linda! Wow! LOVE the deep rich purple! Wish I had time to play too! Love this one my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Linda...so happy you had a chance to play along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is gorgeous, Linda! Your coloring is stunning! Beautifully done! Great celebration card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT??? no chalk...Love the image and the colouring is beautiful Linda..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, elegant and stunning.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}