}

Friday, August 13, 2010

Beary Sweet

I realised today that I have not done a post since Tuesday - so very unusual for me, I have been working very hard but on things that I can't show you just yet, but believe me...when I can, you will be inundated!  LOL!


In the meantime I thought I would show you that I actually leave the Craft Table every now and them....I made this gorgeous little bear some time ago - he is only tiny and was a bit fiddly as his head turns - I could not give him away so...he sits on my desk..
.

He will be starring with a project shortly but I wanted you to see him NOW!  So how is this for a short post - first ever from me, but I will be back later with a couple of CAS cards I have made recently - CAS cards from me - I know - I am as surprised as you - so make sure you come back to check them out!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by, it is Friday here and sunny - looking like a slightly warmer weekend for us, thank fully!!  I believe we are experiencing a 'taste of spring' and my eternally cold hands are so grateful!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

12 comments:

  1. Super adorable bear Linda....Hugs ..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a wee cutie - no wonder you could not give him away!! Looking forward to the upcoming posts.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how beary sweet! You have so many talents, girlfriend! What a little Love you've made! So precious and beautifully made!

    Summer hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Teddy Linda - Pauline L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, girl, he is so cute!!!! You sure are a lady of many talents!!! Can't wait to see what you are working on!! Have a fabulous weekend my friend!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, very sweet, Linda. Can't wait to see what you've been up to. I figured you must be really busy a CDAC, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, that is a cute little bear and love his color. Oh Linda, I knew you left your craft room every now and again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie!!! I have never seen a little crocheted bear before! I usually have live cats sit on my desk, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable.......you are so very clever!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh hun how cute is this wee chap gosh how clever are you hun he is just adorable,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a little cutie you have made! I love the color you used for him -- it gives him a vintage feel that is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}