}

Saturday, May 22, 2010

LOC Paper Bag Album Part 2

I wanted to share the final pages of the Paper Bag Album I showed you back near Mother's Day - it has been so much fun to create using Layers of Color clear art stamps


This is the album I have made this for my Mum and am taking it home with me - I put a lot of time into this because it is for someone special and I am really happy with the end result.  There are a few photos so will just let you know the stamp sets I used as I go and once again will try and keep the chatter to a minimum .


I have used the Flutterescent art stamp set, colouring the butterfly with SU Chalks/Pastels and a Blender Pen, popping the wings up on foam dots


Recycled lace is a regular feature in this album, some with pearls added


Royal Birds art stamp set is featured on a number of pages


More of the lace has a crochet flower, recycled form a doily and attached with a sparkling brad


This time I have used a large Kaiser flower and added a stamped centre from the Layers of Color art stamp set Granny's Jewelry - this set was designed with bling in mind....I love it!


The flower has been coloured with chalks


Then final page features one of my favourite LOC images - without looking do you know what it is....


Royal Birds art stamp set - that little bird just adds so much to this album, I like to repeat the times, it adds to the feel and gives a continuity without being formal!


So there you have it - thank you for looking through these posts, I know they are long - one of the things with eclectic/vintage is that there is so much to see.

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered!

Your Next Stamp - Cut It Out and Pop It Up
ABC - U = Unused Stash - Lace and DP
Cute Daisy May - As You Like It
If the Shoe Fits - Rain or Shine
 Practical Scrappers - Patterned Paper
The Crazy Challenge - Something New - the Prima's are from Sabrina (okimom2girlz)
Pollycraft - Summer Blooms - on the DP
Hand Full of Stamps - Get Your Shine On - Gems/Bling
Ohh La-La - Bright and Cheery
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Cute & Girly


Thank you for coming by today and for taking the time to leave your lovely comments - you are always so kind and make my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Linda.....this is way gorgeous!!!! I have been saying for a long ime that I would like to make one of these paperbag albums, but I am intimidated. You have outdoen yourself and I am SURE your Mum will love this absolutely amazing piece of ART!!! Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and blessings, my friend, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this post. it is very inspirational and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so beautiful my friend :-) You have outdone yourself,and I am sure your Mum will be so blessed when she sees this masterpiece.
    blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Linda! Your Mum will be thrilled!Enjoy your visit and thanks for all the inspiration!!! Hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for playing at Practical Scrappers this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW absolutely STUNNING!!! Love the vintage feel to this and the gorgeous colours,and just detailed to perfection!! Your mum is going to adore it!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so lovely! You are generous to share your art and ideas with us. Have a wonderful time with your family when you go home to N.Z.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful thank you for sharing
    Wendi ooh la la

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful. I am so loving this little bag albums. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous hun, your mom is going to love it...

    Thanks for joining us at 'The Crazy Challenge' this week!! Good Luck

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful and obviously is a labour of love! Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! Just stunningly gorgeous!! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning - so thoughtful Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Gorgeous creation! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next month challenge.
    Hugs,
    Rleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}