}

Friday, May 14, 2010

LOC Cherished Gems

Hello - it is great to see you today!!  I realised that I have been busy with some projects but have not posted for a few days - so unlike me!  It is not that I have lost interest in you, things just got away with me....I am working ahead with some DT work to cover while I am away seeing my family in New Zealand with my DD2 - only 13 sleeps now - wahoo! 


I am slowly clearing my desk and rather than just put things away I decided to out together a CAS style card with the gorgeous layered flower from Layers of Color - they are from the Flowering Gems art stamp set - aren't they delish.  I was most impressed how easy it was to make a pretty card with just one layered flower!


I popped the second flower up on a dimensional, you can get a better idea of the dimension below.  The DP is from a Blog Candy that I won months ago and although I have been cutting into bits and pieces of it, I decided I need to seriously 'attack' it and get more of these cards made - I am enjoying the ease of creating this way, while I concentrate on the up and coming projects.


Speaking of which - I don't think I am letting out any 'national secrets' when I tell you that Layers of Color has some exciting New Releases coming up next month - you are NOT going to miss these....and....shhhh...just thought you might like to know...they are releasing something very new and EXCITING - keep watching this space for more into and check over at the Layers of Color Blog for the details as they become available.  have you joined the SNR Group - you have the opportunity for discounts and SNEAK PEEKS that are not available anywhere else - you can find it here - we would love to see you!

I am linking this it the following:
Crafty Cardmakers - Distressing
Crafty Angels - One for the Girls
Crafty Ann's - Anything Goes
The Crafty Calendar - The Great Outdoors - Flowers
La-la Land - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles - Summer blossoms
Tuesday Taggers - Let's Recycle - ribbon
Wednesday Stamper - Flowers & Rubber Stamps - flower is a stamp

Thank you for coming by and for your lovely comments - each one of then is valued and make my day!  I hope you are having a great day and enjoying the 'moments!' I will be back tomorrow with another post and would love to see you here!!  God bless you!
  {{{hugs}}}

19 comments:

  1. You know how much I love this Linda! The dp is so pretty and I love the simplicity! The LOC flower is gorgeous!!!Love the lace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really lovely, perfect details!
    Glad you were able to join in at Wednesday Stamper.
    We have a new challenge this week
    "Party"
    if you'd like to play along too! :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have beautiful layering job on your card Linda. Love the color combo you did on this card. Simply gorgeous :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really, really pretty, Linda! Everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda really nice

    love Dawn xx

    Tilly just gave me a piggin heart attack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda. Great design.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you back again very soon - maybe even for the blog hop on 21 May 2010. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Linda this is my favourite ! I just love this, really quirky too and you know how i love quirky : ) xxx hope you are well,

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my giddy Auntie Linda. WhaT A FABULOUS card. I love the stamped flower and the ribbon underneath it. So you are going to New Zealand? You have a GRAND time, so happy you can get away, you never mind about us and that we will miss you. Only 12 sleeps away now. Hugs, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve this!!! Your flower is beautiful and I LOVE that Cosmo Cricket line!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Linda this is stunning what glorious colours and I just adore your design and the flowers thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at La-La Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just so lovely!!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with us at La-La Land Crafts!!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great project - thanks for sharing! ~Maureen, La-La Land Crafts DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really pretty card and such a lovely flower.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Polka Doodles this week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty Linda, love love love it!

    Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers distressed challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}