}

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Stop Grizzling!!

It is only just over an hour until 2010 is here for me and I could not resist sneaking in one more card for this year and how could I resist this one for MotherMark's TeaParty that is being hosted by Sabrina (aka Cook 22) this week and apparently 'it ain't no picnic!!'  The theme is bears in the forest - owwww - skeery, with trees and no artic scenes...now worries Sabrina - I have it under control!


I took myself to "Craft Central' and went ' bear hunting', I came across this gorgeous Gruffy in a RAK from my sistah Pat Smethers - thanks Pat - you have saved the day many times!  Now you may think that this Gruffie is skiing - but hey, hold on there - we are in Australia and it is SUMMER - we are Grass skiing dar-r-rling- check it out!


As for the trees - 'where are they?' you ask - they are there but you have to look so carefully for them - our Gruffie was so excited about the TeaParty (there was some talk of Sabrina bringing 'mead')  that he grass skiied so fast the leaves came flying off the trees and are blowing around behind him...I also brought a tree with me - as paper is made from trees and these photos have been taken up against a tree - so dar-r-r-lings, I think we have the 'tree thing' covered!! LOL!

It would appear we have been held up - infact we have come to a grinding halt, as you can see on the card - so we have had to send this postcard to show you that we are on our way - inspite of all odds we will make it this week...so keep an eye out for us!  Oh, and I was bringing a Lemon Meringue Pie, but have you ever argued with a hungry bear - me neither and I wasn't about to start now!! LOL!


If you get a chance you could check out the Teaparty here and maybe even come along - it would be great to see you there - if I ever get out of here that is!  LOL!

I am linking this card to the 'If the Shoe Fits' Challenge where we are to use our favourite meduim - chalking for me!
Also for the Charizma Cards Challenge where it is 'Anything but Christmas'
My Time to Craft where 'Anything Goes'
House Mouse Challenge - Winter Wishes - don't we all wish we were grass skiing instead of snow skiing - this comes from a 'non skier!' LOL!Happy New Year to you all - I pray that 2010 will be your best year yet - thank you for all that you have done for me - your friendship, encouragement and support - you are the best!  God bless you!

8 comments:

  1. Lemon Meringue is my favorite pie of all times..Yumbly.. I love this image too. You did a super job and you know I love my whimsie images. Hope your 2010 has many great things in store for you Linda. You are a blessing to me..Huge hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card,your image is fabulous and brought to life by your wonderfully funny post.....lol.....I enjoy reading them!!! BTW I love Lemon Meringue Pie(my fav),but I don't make it unless I am taking it somewhere as I am the only one that eats it and I would end up eating the lot....lol...Happy New Year and heres to a wonderful 2010,with lots of crafting!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are to funny! Your card is beautiful and fun, grass skiing.....sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm - grass ski ing with a scarf on in the temperatures you are getting...... :-) Great story!!

    May you know God's favour during 2010.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute! I love the green and your coloring/inking is awesome!

    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda! This is just the cutest image ever and I love how you colored it!!! How cute! Happy New Year to you my friend... you have blessed me beyond words this year! God bless you and yours richly in the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, I love Gruffys! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda wow this gruffy image looks so much fun..fab colour combo love it..thanks for joining us at HM&F challenge...

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}