}

Friday, December 11, 2009

LOC He Provides for Me

Friday comes around so quickly - it is time for Faith Art Friday over at Layers of Color.  I am also combining this with the His Holy Name  Challenge, this week the attribute of God I have been studying is Provider.



What expresses this more than the Psalm of the Shepherd....I love this truth - because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything that I need!!  I used this beautiful butterfly from the Layers of Color art stamp set Flutterescent which has been chalked and had a light touch of Kindy Gltitz added.

I used three images to symbolise the fact that God provides for us on many levels...God provides not only for our basic needs, but for every area of our life, whether it be emotional, physical, mental or physical!   God is interested in the whole person.



A panel of crotchet lace is added to the side of the distressed middle panel.  Three pearls have been added to the sentiment, I always like to use three gems - symbolic of the Trinity...

The scripture is comouter generated.



Thanks for stopping by and for all of the lovely comments you leave for me - I love seeing that you have been.  God bless you!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my Linda I don't have the words for this beautiful card! Your coloring is amazing and I love how you created 3 butterflies in flight.....just stunning!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warmth, love and gratitude sparkles in this beautiful faith artwork! Gorgeous, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, my friend, this card is beyond GORGEOUS!!!! You know I love, love, love butterflies and you've got me convinced that I need this butterfly stamp, WOW!!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda - this is beautiful - as ever!! Love those butterflies, and I am so glad I have ordered them :-)
    Love the way you have used the three butterflies to symbolize the spirit, soul and body connection.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is stunning and as usual, I love the symbolism you have put into your design!! Glad you got Provider finished...does that just leave Messiah? I am contemplating that one, haven't gotten anything concrete done on it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Linda the sentiment is perfect and those butterflies are stunning, wonderful work hun.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Linda! your crad is stunning, i love the panel of crotchet down the center and the butterflys look real. truly an inspiring card
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is gorgeous Linda! Those butterflies are stunning, and I love that lace too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}