}

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Royal Moment


Flourishes are turning two and are celebrating BIG time, they have set up a Royal Court and you can imagine my surprise AND delight when I saw that I had been added to their Royal Court. This is what they said,

'Last Wednesday, they made Lois Bak the 'Queen' of our Royal Court! As we celebrate our second anniversary, we thought, why not honor this loyalty by making some of our best and brightest customers... royalty! We could literally "crown" them as one of our most precious gems in business.This week, we looked to the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge Players! Not one, but TWO ladies rose to the top! This week we hereby crown.....

In the 28 weeks that the Friends of Flourishes have ushered in their Timeless Tuesday challenges, Liz Williams has missed only two! And, there have been many weeks that she linked up not one, but two or three or even four cards! We love her commitment and style!

We also crown..... 'Lovely Linda' as many call her might have missed a few challenges but there is no doubt - she's got the Timeless Tuesday Fever! After we looked at all the challenges and her entries - she's submitted well over 50 cards for our FTTC challenges! You go girl!

Ladies, we love your vim and for it, you officially join Lois as members of our Royal Court! We'll be sending some goodies your way!'


What a thrill for me, I had no idea until Linda the Funky Junky said something in a comment - so thank you Linda....I do feel like Royalty now...look out family!!! Thank you Ladies at Flourishes...you are such beautiful bunch of ladies and I love being part of this fabulous Challenge....I can't stand missing a week here and there, but it does happen so I have to make up for it other weeks - some weeks I have made as many as 6 cards - bit with all of that inspiration...how could I not!!! I am both honoured and humbled to be chosen to be part of the Royal Court - cant wait to see what's next AND to see what's coming my way!!

Thanks you for sharing this moment with me - I slept in my crown last night and it sure does dress up my 'around the house clothes!' Do you think the neighbours will think I've lost my mind if I wear it as I garden out the front of the house - LOL!? Hope you are enjoying your weekend - it is Saturday and sunny here....gorgeous, a taste of Spring which is just around the corner!!! God bless you!!

6 comments:

  1. Your talent is amazing and you give us all so much inspiration and encouragement. Thank you for being the wonderful person you are! We luv ya chickie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He,he,he - I was so thrilled to see you've been crowned!!! I always enjoy seeing you play along with us :) !!! You are so deserving of this royal crown :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - love your post - don't wear out that crown now. Seriously, congratulations again on such a well-deserved honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and a well deserved crown! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on the Flourishes blog!!! Congratulations my friend!!! The crown truly suits you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fabulous Linda!! You so deserve this honour!! You create such beautiful cards! You look just great in the crown!!

    Big hugs! Debzi333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}