}

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Fun


I have been slowly working my way through some of these 'Gorgeous Gals', they are so popular and I know that both shops will want to place an order...so I am trying to get ahead a little bit. I thought it was about time I tried other colours with them and went to a bag of scraps I had left over from the Bush Fire Card Day and found these...and I love them with these gals!! I have blinged them up a lot - to me they just scream out for BLING BLING and more BLING - more than I feel comfortable using...but what can you do!! LOL!!

I have also been back to the challenges for inspiration and used the theme of the Crafty Creations Challenge which is GARDENS - these girls are sitting out in the garden surrounded by those gorgeous flowers and greenery - infact I even took this photo out in the garden...and it is not summer here, but the sun is shining today and it looks so green!! The other Challenge I was inspired by is the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge....I never thought I would combine Emersons and butterflies - but when the butterfly is a blingy as this one - they are made to go together!!! Thank you to my Twisted Sister Lesley (aka Marleygo) for the beautiful butterfly - she keeps me in supply....and with the MC branches as we can't get that punch over here - sigh -God bless you Lesley!!!

I was sent some more Emerson images a couple of weeks ago by a Blogging friend and also a SCSer....Sharon (aka*Doris*) and I am looking forward to starting on those - they are hillarious and will be fun to work with....if I didn't know better I would have thought Sharon was sick of seeing these ones BUT she is just so very generous....I do appreciate all of the RAK's and cards I have received in the time I have been on SCS and now blogging - which is 6 weeks now - can you believe that!!! You are all so very kind and I love using a mixture of everyone's RAK's...sharing the LUV!!!!

Well that is it for me for now....I do have a photo to upload...is was a surprise one I found on my camera when I loaded the photos....I am sure my DH is behind it!! LOL!! I will be back with that later...and a scrapbook page I got done this morning while getting together with my friends Nat and Chriss...I couldn't believe I got a page done - just got a bit of 'fine tuning' to be done on it - I am really enjoying combing this with stamping!!

Thank you so much for visiting...and for your comments, I like to know that you have been...and will be cruising the SCS Gallery and Blogs later to see what you have been up to....see you then! God bless you!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What fun colors on this one Linda! Love these Emersons... I have a couple and they're always so fun! Thanks for the inspiration to get mine out and play!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thank you for entering my candy and inviting me over to see your blog, what fab cards you have made love the image on this one its so fun :)
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two are lovely. Lovely Linda One and Lovely Linda Two. LOL Really they are too cute. You are right they scream BLING! Great card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering my candy! Love your blog!

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}