}

Saturday, May 30, 2009

In the Stillness

How can you not love those cute little House Mouse!? But in reality they are only cute on paper - not so should they happen to venture into your house....one night I was walking through the kitchen, talking with my DH and DD1 when all of a sudden I felt something on my foot as I took a step - I looked down to see a mouse go flying into the dishwaher and then writhe around for a minute and....ooops - dead!!! We all stood there in amazement....I had given this mouse brain damage and then it died - how freaky is that! LOL....still amazes me as I think of it!

I seem to be on a run of multiple challenge cards - it just seems to happen that way...this card is LATE for this weeks Twisted Sister Challenge...we were to use faux wood...I could lie and tell you I made this wood DP BUT I didn't (o oh - cheated!) I actually used it before I had read the details properly...sorry girls....we were also to use red and one other colour....I used black as my other colour, although technically it is a neutral!

It is also my last card for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, the Ways to Use It Challenge where we are to use BEAUTIFUL BUTTONS - I just squeezed into that one...I have used one button, I actually lost the buckle I had picked out for it....probably been stolen by my cockatiel, who is into everything! Lastly it is for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge where we are to use sponging...and the Bible Verses Challenge....I love to use scripture on cards where I can! The recipe for this card can be found here.

Thank you for stopping in - make sure you leave a comment so I know you have called!! God bless you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! What a great card! I love this verse!!! The font is beautiful on it too and you KNOW I love HM images... great job getting all those challenges in again! Cute button and great texture! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeks. I would have been screaming too. I cannot believe it crawled onto your foot. This card is beautiful. I love this image. He looks so happy. SUper job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concerning the affiliate programs, you will pick the ones,
    which fit to your business plan. If we are paid for our labor and exchange what we are paid for other goods and services, don't we
    want that which we purchase to be worth our labor. This is because if the work is to carry out by an office
    worker, there are overheads that they need to take care of for running the work in an office environment.


    Also visit my site - top ten ways to make money as
    a kid, ,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}