}

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Got the 'Blues'


I am a Challenge Addict - I just love finding new ones, especially sketch ones - this one os for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenges...I don't know about you, but these Sketch Challenges always make it so much easier, as much I as I love doing my own thing, I love taking something and making it my own as well - how about you?!
I am on a final run of cards to take to the new Boutique that is going to sell my cards, the botanical ones that sold well at one of the other shops...so I will be interested to see how they go with this one. Fortunately the other 3 avanues I have all are buying different style cards....but for this one I am running up a few with my current favourite set (well one of them) 'Blooming with Beauty' from Stampin' Up and watercoloured the hydrangers....if you know anything about me, you will know that I am a Chalks fanatic, but have been enjoying water colouring - always nice to have a change!! I used my Eyelet Border Punch to do the corners, I love the effect this has...and love the fact that this punch has more than one use!! I have sponged and paper pierced...even done some embossing on the scalloped layer...I actually emboss quite a few of the one thing when I do it, so they pop up everywhere on my cards....makes it quicker in the long run - I like having things 'on hand!'
I have added a little Kindy Glitz on the centre of the flowers, to give them a lift and give the impression of dew on them - I love that look on the flowers in our garden. Than of course...there is a bit more bling added...just because...is it too much do you think!?!? There is a fine line been blinged up and YUCK - I hope I don't cross it - this is where you come in - you have to tell me!!!
Thank you for stopping by...I love to see that you have been!! God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! That's one of my favorite flower images. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}